• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice

The Law In Spain

Cctv Cameras Installed On Property – Allowed In Spain?

For full info read the file from the Agencia de Protección de Datos, the Data Protection Agency – in Spanish.   Guide Video Vigilancia – in Spanish   Summary, specific for Vivienda/Private home   Summary, specific for

Hunting Laws Valencia

Please read the info provided on the government website. LINK For the dates on which can be hunted in season 2017/2018 please have a look at this pdf. The times, relative to sunrise/sunset are mentioned on the Annexo at the end of the file. DATE

Can I Collect Child Maintenance If One Parent Lives Abroad?

Within the EU there are now legal systems put in place for cross border cooperation or court judgements. Find the information below on the UK government website. Child Maintenance One Parent Living Abroad From Your Europe. Maintenance Obliga

Rental Deposit Murcia Region

In the Autonomous Region of Murcia you can deposit the rental deposit with the authorities. LINK with info. I strongly suggest calling the telephone number for further practical info, as the website does not provide that information. Form to req

What Are The Regulations On Dog Ownership?

You will find that each town hall and autonomous region has it’s own regulations on dog ownership. There is also a national law. Ask your town hall for a copy of the ‘ordenanza’ in relation to dogs and or other domestic animals

How To Apply For Spanish Nationality?

Full details can be found by visiting this LINK in Spanish If you have sufficient years registered in Spain, you would be eligible to apply through ‘Residency’  LINK to the government site with information in English. Please note

Weedkillers – How To Buy/use?

Since the 26th of November 2015, according to this ROYAL DECREE it is no longer possible to buy, sell or apply weedkillers or pesticides for professional use without having followed at least a basic relevant professional course and having obtain

Renting Out Your Property – Data Protection?

Protection of Personal Data issue Something else to consider when you rent our your property, as you need to meet the requirement to provide the Guardia with the personal ID data of your guests within 24 hrs after their arrival. As the collectio

Food Handler Certificate – Carnet De Manipulador De Alimentos

All those working with food products, need to follow a course about food safety, specific for their line of work, and pass an exam, thus obtaining their ´food handler certificate´ or ´carnet de manipulador de alimentos´. Courses often organi

List Of Offices Of The Policia Nacional In Spain?

Below is a link to the national police website where you can find all the stations in your region. There are three police forces in Spain. The national police are the crime police. These stations house the foreigners offices which deal with all
citizens advice spain


We use our own and third-party cookies to prepare statistical information through the analysis of your browsing, in accordance with our cookies policy. If you continue browsing, you accept its use.
view CAB cookie policy

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para elaborar información estadística y mostrarte publicidad personalizada a través del análisis de tu navegación, conforme nuestra política de cookies. Si continúas navegando, aceptas su uso.
ver política de cookies de CAB

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.