• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice


Widow's Pension Spain

In Spanish ´Pensión de viudedad’. To be able to claim it, both the deceased and the claimer need to meet certain requisites. This link to the Social Security magazine explains, it’s in Spanish and I´ll summarise some of it in Engl

Discounts Public Transport Extremadura

Available for the following groups of citizens: – Over 60 years – Persons benefiting from permanent disability contributory pensions, in their total, absolute or severe disability, recognized in the Social Security protection regimes

Can I Access My Spanish Pension Early?

Yes, you can, by maximum of 2 years, if you meet the requisites. Information from the Seguridad Social in English. LINK ‘JUBILACIÓN ANTICIPADA / EARLY RETIREMENT’  

Uk State Pension And Adult Dependency Increase - Ending 6th April 2020

From the UK Govt website. Adult Dependency Increase Adult Dependency Increase is a payment for a partner who is financially dependent on you. You may be getting this as part of your State Pension. Adult Dependency Increase closed to new applicat

Uk Government Or Non Government Pensions

Below is a list of what are classed as Government/Non Government pensions HERE

Pension - Complemento Por Maternidad / Maternity Complement

The Spanish Social Security pension knows a complementary payment for those women who are also mothers, of at least 2 children. To compensate their generally shorter contribution period because of taking time out to take care of young children.

Timetable For Uk State Pension Age Increases

Please see the link below for the timetable of age increases TIMETABLE

Unemployed After Working Over Pension Age - Right To Paro?

If you´re let go after working on a contract as pensioner, you´re not entitled unemployment benefits ´paro´ or unemployment subsidy ´subsidio´ if you´re already in receipt of a full contributive state pension, but the upside is that if yo

Guide Dwp State Pension Claim Form

Guide on how to fill out forms to claim your State Pension from DWP, how to get your UK pension paid out in Spain etc. LINK TO GUIDE Applying for your UK Pension by telephone

Pensioner Couples And Claiming Healthcare With S1

Whilst the UK and other EU countries will provide an S1 to cover healthcare in Spain for a pensioner and spouse, it is important to be aware that when the dependent spouse also reaches pensionable age, they should apply for the S1 in their own r

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.