• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice


Is The Credit Card Size Irish Passport Valid.

The convienent size travel document has a five year validity. You can travel with the ID within the EU and EEA area. Application

Free Interrail Tickets For Eu 18 Year Olds

A European Parliament initiative to give young people free rail tickets to allow them to discover the EU is about to become a reality. Thanks to efforts by MEPs, between 20,000 and 30,000 18-year-olds will have the chance to travel in E

Non Lucrative Visa Application Form

The following form is in Spanish only. If not fluent, please have someone translate for you Non Lucrative Visa Application Form The following is a direct google translation of the instructions: TO BE PRESENTED THE ORIGINAL AND COPY OF THIS FORM

Schengen Visa Application Form

The following is in Spanish only Schengen Visa Application form

Visa For Russia

All information plus costs In the following link from Madrid Russian Embassy Website

Airport Scanners- Do I Have The Right To Opt Out?

Below you will find information from the UK Government site and the EU Commission. Airport Rights Security Scanner

Us Citizens Holidaying In Europe - Schengen Without Visa

From the US Department of State website: If you spend three months in the Schengen area during any six-month period, you must wait another three months, from the last date of departure from the Schengen area, before you can apply to enter the Sc

Eu Travel Regulations And Documents For Non Eu Nationals

The information is provided by Your Europe in the link below. Important to note which are non Schengen countries such as the UK where different rules apply. Non EU should speak to the various Embassies in their home countries as visas or stays i

Authorisation For A Child To Travel Without Parents From The Uk

If you are intending to take a child (Not your own) out of the UK, . You must have permission from parents/court. Taking a Minor out of the UK

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.