• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice

Flora And Fauna

Farm Animals – Licences And Registration

To be able to keep farm animals legally, you need a ´Código de Explotación Ganadera´ from the government of your autonomous region. A farm licence registration, basically,  that has certain requisites to be met for each species of farm anim

Beaches For Dogs – Nationwide

Please consult this list, up to date for 2017 BEACHES FOR DOGS Note: some of the beaches on the list may have restrictions re months or specific times during the day, so please pay attention to the signs posted at the beach itself. When in doubt

Fire Risks – Andalucia / Valencia

GENERAL INFORMATION Since June 2011, the period of high fire risk in Andalusia, (previously the high danger began in July), due to the entry into force of the Emergency Plan approved by the Junta de Andalucía in September 2010. The start of the

Register For Domestic Pets And Dangerous Dog Breeds Balearic Islands

The information in Spanish on the website link below for potentially dangerous breeds. For others, visit the town hall if they hold a register or the local vets. Register and Information in Spanish

Register For Domestic Pets And Dangerous Dog Breeds Canary Islands

Government website but also please check at your local vets and town halls. Website Details

Register For Domestic Pets And Dangerous Dog Breeds Murcia

Please find full information in Spanish. Includes some forms and addresses.   Dangerous Dogs info   Pets Adoption Programme

Register For Cats Dogs Ferrets Andalucia (raia)

You should go to the nearest veterinarian clinic or veterinary establishment or, where appropriate the animal municipal centre (ask at your town hall if they have one. The professional there will take care of everything.

Dangerous Dogs Breed Register Valencia.

The information (in Spanish) includes a list of dogs plus full information on requisites and forms. Register Website Information

Is It Illegal To Grow Rhubarb In Spain?

No it is not, but as the leaves of rhubarb are highly toxic, especially for goats and sheep, and you live in an area where goats or sheep roam free or are ´taken on walks´ with their keeper you have to make sure to only grow it in a fenced are

How And Where To Denounce Animal Abuse

The ´Animal Party´/ Partido Animalista PACMA has developed a website called ¨Yo Denuncio / I denounce¨ with information on how and where to denounce animal abuse with the relevant authorities. Also guides you through the process of writing

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.