• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice


Register On The Padron Alicante

To register, deregister, changes of situation can be carried out in person at the padron section of the town hall. Appointments (cita previa) can also be made online. Cita Previa Padron.

Convenio Especial-legally Resident For One Year Before Applying?

Most of the provinces have drafter requisites for making an application to buy into the NHS for healthcare. This information including details from the various provinces can be found by searching ‘convenio especial’ on this website.

Parents Joining You? Why They Should Register On The Padron On Arrival

All citizens who arrive in Spain intending to reside, should within 90 days apply for a registration certificate. To apply one of the requisites is the registration on the town halls register ‘the padron’ (Census). For those whose pa

How To Change Address/circumstances On Residency Certificate

You can download the EX18 found by searching with the keywords or use the form below. Remember to tick the relevant box under “Modificaciön”. MODIFICACIÓN □ De datos personales Change to personal data □ Por cambio de d

Who Can Apply For Residence In Spain?

Information on the Your Europa site below. Please note that though requisites are described on the site, the various offices for foreigners at the stations of the ‘Policia Nacional’ tend to use their own rules. Those who believe the

De-registering As Tax Resident: Certificate Of Fiscal Residence Convenio

When you try to de-register as resident with the Spanish Tax Office, you are likely to be asked to provide a Certificate of Fiscal Residence Convenio. You can obtain this from HMRC by completing the online request form. Although it is quite long

Can I Apply For Residency For My Common Law Partner?

The law of freedom of movement (Spanish royal decree) of 2007 only allowed for residence to be applied for by a partner by marriage or by a de facto partnership (pareja de hecho) that was registered on a register in a EU country. There was an am

Residency Application Requisites And Documentation.

Information from our library or link below.   Residency Application Requisites and Documentation     Minimum Resources for Family  

Do I Need A Padron Certificate To Purchase A Vehicle?

This is a question that continually crops up on our FB group page. Owning to misinformation from personnel at many vehicle dealerships.  Nonresidents should not be registered on the padron (unless habitual residents of a town in Spain). Non res

Resident In Spain With Rental Property In Uk – Things To Consider

  For more information please read the file with the same title in the Library, Taxation section. Or for direct access click THIS LINK