Social Security - Inss / Caiss

Send Documentation Online To Inss Or Tgss Seguridad Social

Informative article in Spanish about the option to arrange to send documentation to the INSS or the TGSS online, with or without digital certificate or Cl@ve. Note: the option to send without electronic ID has been habilitated during the COVID-c

Seguridad Social - Change Or Add Phone Number Or Email

Through THIS LINK. You need a digital certificate or Cl@ve to access the module.

Ingreso Minimo Vital - Minimum Vital Income Update

Update 18.7.2020 You can now also apply in person. Use¬† ūüďě901 10 65 70 or your computer to make an appointment online. Update 5.6.2020 The National Social Security Institute (INSS) has launched a free telephone line for enquiries from citizen

Banks Accepted For Social Security / Sepe Payments

Link to PDF with list of banks.   With regards to ERTE payments, a possible delay could be a discrepancy in information your employer has supplied, from their own records, and the current situation. E.g. if you had a bank account with Cajam

Social Security Inss Website - Virtual Assistant

Automated translation of an article from the Moncloa website. This new medium is operational 24 hours a day for any questions about the procedures with Social Security. It uses artificial intelligence to have a conversation with users and solve

Coronavirus - Simplified Procedures Inss And Sepe Plus Faqs Sepe

During the State of Alarm, you will be able to access all necessary procedures to apply for benefits etc. without an electronic signature, so without the need for a digital certificate or a Cl@ve. For the INSS, for applications, communications o

Coronavirus- Closure Of Inss (social Security) Offices

From March 16 until further notice the Social Security offices will be closed. Any urgent procedures can be carried out online. There are links for various processes including sending documentation. The site is in Spanish but your computer shoul

Special Convenio For Non Professional Carers Of Dependent Family

If you are taking care of a family member and have obtained recognition as such and are receiving economic benefits through the Ley de Dependencia, and you are not a professional carer, you can subscribe to a special Convenio with the Tesorería

Provincial Addresses Inss

Provincial addresses/contact details for INSS   Direcciones Provinciales INSS

Extensive List Judicial Translators/interpreters In Spanish Towns And Abroad

List from the Spanish Ministry of the Exterior 2019 Not vetted by CAB Spain so would appreciate your feedback.
citizens advice spain


We use our own and third-party cookies to prepare statistical information through the analysis of your browsing, in accordance with our cookies policy. If you continue browsing, you accept its use.
view CAB cookie policy

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para elaborar informaci√≥n estad√≠stica y mostrarte publicidad personalizada a trav√©s del an√°lisis de tu navegaci√≥n, conforme nuestra pol√≠tica de cookies. Si contin√ļas navegando, aceptas su uso.
ver política de cookies de CAB

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.