• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice


National Police Offices With Foreigners Department / Extranjería

For a complete list of National Police Offices where they can help you with regards to NIE or Residency applications, renewals or duplicate certificates please follow   Policia Nacional Foreigners Office List 2

What Are The Minimum Resources For Residency Applications

The figures below are general taken from what the Spanish government state is the accepted amount and taken from the minimum income in Spain, the non contributory pension. The civil servants in the various offices for soliciting residence are al

Nie Certificates Validity

The NIE (numero identificacion extranjero) is a fiscal identity number for all who wish to carry out any transactions in Spain. This number is also your identification number when registering as a resident on the foreigners register.  The numbe

Application For A Non-resident Certificate In The Uk

Applications can be made from the Spanish Consulate in London and Edinburgh. Spanish Consulate London Spanish Consulate Edinburgh

Application For The Resident ¨card¨/ Certificate

For info on the procedure, please have a look at the file in our Library, Residency section, or click the direct link below. LINK

Is There A Vehicle Insurance Directive Covering Eu Countries?

Yes there is and there is full information including the directive, assistance for all those travelling or living in the EU. Includes information on types of cover and much more so please read the link below. Insurance in the EU

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.