• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice


Should I Report A Change Of Nationality/address/marital Status?

Yes both EU and non EU citizens should report changes in circumstances to the foreigners office at your station of the ‘Policia Nacional’. Below is the literal translation taken from the Spanish Royal Decree. Change of circumstance E

Ex18 Residency Application Form Download

EX18 Application Form Download

Waiting For Residency Card And Wish To Visit Other Eu Country?

For those who have applied as non EU for a residency card (normally waiting time is three months) but wishes to leave Spain for a short visit abroad, the applicant must apply for an authorisation to return (autorización de regreso) at their nea

Residency Applications In Spain For Eu Students

If you are a resident of one of the EU member states, you may settle in Spain for the length of your study period. Details from the EU below. Students Residency Rights Requirements and Documentation

Work In One Country Live In Another

Which Rule Applies to You Which Country Can Tax You?

Need Proof Of Residency- Registered Ten Years But Padron Only Five-what Can I Do?

Many will find that when as residents they make applications for: Dependency law (assistance in the home including medical care), Grants/Reductions for State Care homes, Non contributory Pensions, Invalidity pensions, Social Housing, Application

Register On The Padron Alicante

To register, deregister, changes of situation can be carried out in person at the padron section of the town hall. Appointments (cita previa) can also be made online. Cita Previa Padron.

Convenio Especial-legally Resident For One Year Before Applying?

Most of the provinces have drafted requisites for making an application to buy into the NHS for healthcare. This information including details from the various provinces can be found by searching ‘convenio especial’ on this website.

Parents Joining You? Why They Should Register On The Padron On Arrival

All citizens who arrive in Spain intending to reside, should within 90 days apply for a registration certificate. To apply one of the requisites is the registration on the town halls register ‘the padron’ (Census). For those whose pa

How To Change Address/circumstances On Residency Certificate/authorisation

You are obliged by law to keep the authorities, so the Policia Nacional or Foreigners Office in your province informed of change of address/circumstances within 30 days of the fact, if you´re from outside the EU and have a residency authorisati

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.