• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice


How To Change Address/circumstances On Residency Certificate/authorisation

You are obliged by law to keep the authorities, so the Policia Nacional or Foreigners Office in your province informed of change of address/circumstances within 30 days of the fact, if you´re from outside the EU and have a residency authorisati

Who Can Apply For Residence In Spain?

Information on the Your Europa site below. Please note that though requisites are described on the site, the various offices for foreigners at the stations of the ‘Policia Nacional’ tend to use their own rules. Those who believe the

De-registering As Tax Resident: Certificate Of Fiscal Residence Convenio

When you try to de-register as resident with the Spanish Tax Office, you are likely to be asked to provide a Certificate of Fiscal Residence Convenio. You can obtain this from HMRC by completing the online request form. Although it is quite long

Can I Apply For Residency For My Common Law Partner?

The law of freedom of movement (Spanish royal decree) of 2007 only allowed for residence to be applied for by a partner by marriage or by a de facto partnership (pareja de hecho) that was registered on a register in a EU country. There was an am

Residency Application Requisites And Documentation.

Information from our library or link below.   Residency Application Requisites and Documentation   Minimum Resources for Family   Application form for non EU spouses or family members is the EX19. Available on this site and from t

Do I Need A Padron Certificate To Purchase A Vehicle?

This is a question that continually crops up on our FB group page. Owning to misinformation from personnel at many vehicle dealerships.  Nonresidents should not be registered on the padron (unless habitual residents of a town in Spain). Non res

Resident In Spain With Rental Property In Uk – Things To Consider

  For more information please read the file with the same title in the Library, Taxation section. Or for direct access click THIS LINK

Government Website For Information On Residency Applications Eu And Non-eu

Info file available in our Library, Residency section. Or click below for direct link. LINK If in possession of a visa and appoinmtments no available at the offices for foreignors at the policia nacional stations. Visit the link below for region

Moving To Other Eu Country With My Non Eu Family Member?

For information on the rights and application process if you move to other EU country with a non EU family member who has residence in a EU country. Full details including example below. Registering Your Non EU Family Member

Overseas Landlord Exemption Uk

Living in Spain as a resident and getting an income from renting out property in the UK? Then this information might be of use to you.   LINK TO UK GOV UK WEBSITE   From our senior advisor Philip Carroll: Basically the form allows you

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.