• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice


Updating Your Registration Certificate To Include Permanent Status

On this LINK is the full information about permanent residency status. Where it can be seen that permanent status does not have to be applied for but is an automatic status for those who have resided legally in Spain for five years or more. It i

Renew Residency Authorisations (non-eu) Online

Through the online office of the Public Administratons. Box to click to continue with the online procedure at the bottom of the information. LINK You can apply in the window starting 60 days before your authorisation runs out, till 90 days after

Asked For Certificado De Concordancia?

For those wishing to change their nationality with regards to their registration as resident, e.g. from British passport to Irish or any other EU passport, you can be asked to provide a Certificado de Concordancia, to be obtained from the Britis

How Do I Apply For The S1 From The Uk?

If you are in receipt of a UK state pension, request an S1 form (previously E121) from the Overseas Healthcare Service on +44 191 218 1999. If you are in receipt of an exportable DWP benefit you can request an S1 from the office which pays your

Am I Eligible To Apply For The Eu Blue Card?

Information from the website of the EU Commission: Highly Skilled Blue Card

Spain Contingency Plan Nodeal Brexit - Residency, Dl And Healthcare

Info in this article on our website.     LINK

Residency Appointments Uk Nationals As Of 30th March 2019

Please read the informative article LINK HERE

Right To A Document Certifying Permanent Residence

You will find a full explanation on the right of a permanent resident to apply for an updated or duplicate certificate for the inclusion of permanent residence status: “residente comunitario permanente en españa desde –/–/—

Can I Check If I Am On The Electoral Role/census?

Yes, you can, with a digital certificate installed on your computer, or Cl@ve Pin. On the website of the Statistics Institute INE.   LINK TO THE ELECTRONIC OFFICE INE

Residence Rights Of A Child Not Born In Spain Of Non Eu Parents

Full information from the article on the link below: Child not Born in Spain Residency

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.