• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice

Waiting for Residency Card and Wish to Visit Other EU Country?

For those who have applied as non EU for a residency card (normally waiting time is three months) but wishes to leave Spain for a short visit abroad, the applicant must apply for an authorisation to return (autorización de regreso) at their nearest statin of the Policia Nacional. This authorisation would be ready in about two days after application.

Please note: The information provided is based upon our understanding of current legislation. It is not legal advice but is provided freely to enable you to be properly informed. We recommend that if you are considering taking action, you should seek professional advice.

How Can Citizens Advice Bureau Spain Benefit You?

As an expatriate living in Spain; do you find that the Spanish bureaucratic system can be disconcerting? Have you discovered that the simplest of transactions are difficult to conclude? Find yourself searching for answers to problems only to discover that there is nowhere where you could find a solution? I am assuming that the answer is yes and that is why should be a member of our web site if you arent already.