There are several ways that you can make a donation to Citizens Advice Bureau Spain.
If you are donating in order to ask for advice, then follow this procedure exactly.
1. Login or Create an account by clicking the LOGIN link in the top right of this screen.
2. Once logged in, please click on the “Ask for Advice” button.
3. You will then be prompted to either join as a full member or a one off donation of €5 per question.
4. When making your donation, if paying with paypal or credit card you will be able to ask your question immediately.
5. Follow the instructions after successful payment and ask your question using the form provided.
Otherwise follow the instructions below to make a donation.
Account Name: Citizens Advice Bureau Spain
Bank Name: La Caixa
Account/Cuenta: 2100 2671 7002 1026 7460
IBAN: ES27 2100 2671 7002 1026 7460
Below, we have included links for UK and Spanish Credit / Debit cards. For other countries, fill in the amount that you want to donate FIRST and then change the country from the drop-down menu. You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account to donate through PayPal, you can use a credit or debit card and PayPal will just process the payment for us.
Also by Using Paypal and our email email@example.com