• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice


Business Plan For Residency Authorisation Non-eu Self Employed

This website from the Spanish Government offers a ´how to´ when preparing a business plan to accompany your application for residency Authorisation (non EU) on the basis of Self Employment. LINK TO WEBSITE

Forgot To Sign On For Paro Unemployment Benefits - Consequences

When you have applied for and are receiving unemployment benefits ‘ paro’  or unemployment benefits, the most important thing to do is to renew your registration as ‘demandante de empleo’  in time. Usually every 90 days

Obligation To Register Workdays As Of 12.5.2019

Newsflash: the EU Court has ruled today, the 14th of May, that all EU countries are obliged to adopt a similar system as that of Spain, to comply with the European Directives on work and obligatory rest periods for employees. As of the 12th of M

Workers' Rights Eu - Improvements For Atypical Contracts

Info from the EU Parliament, in English, with info graphics.   LINK TO EU PARLIAMENT WEBSITE   P.S. A ‘gig economy’ is defined by an employment situation in which workers will be hired on time for sporadic jobs in which the

How To Report Labour Fraud Anonimously

There is a ‘buzón anónimo de denuncias de fraude laboral’ where you can report illegal or irregular labour situations online and anonimously.   LINK TO GOVERNMENT ‘BUZÓN’ You would have to tick the relevant situat

Dismissed By Whatsapp Or Sms - Legal?

No, a notification of dismissal by Whatsapp or SMS is not a legally accepted communication method. This article, in Spanish, explains and refers to the Statute of Employees for the correct way to communicate a dismissal. LINK TO ARTICLE Info on

Autonomo With Eu Clients Abroad - Iva Modelo 349

If you are Autonomo and do business with other professionals in the EU, you need to declare those on the Modelo 349, frequency depends on the amount of income you generate with your business. Information from the Tax Office, in English. LINK AGE

How To Obtain Irpf Certificate Inem/sepe Re Unemployment Benefits

Info from the Ministry. LINK This article also explains. LINK

Iva Percentage For Performing Artists 2019

IVA for performing artists lowered to 10% as of January 2019. Info from the Tax Office. In English. If you need it for Spanish clients, you can change the language with option to the top right of the page. LINK

Am I Eligible To Apply For The Eu Blue Card?

Information from the website of the EU Commission: Highly Skilled Blue Card
citizens advice spain


We use our own and third-party cookies to prepare statistical information through the analysis of your browsing, in accordance with our cookies policy. If you continue browsing, you accept its use.
view CAB cookie policy

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para elaborar información estadística y mostrarte publicidad personalizada a través del análisis de tu navegación, conforme nuestra política de cookies. Si continúas navegando, aceptas su uso.
ver política de cookies de CAB

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.