• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice


Employment History Request Uk

Full information on the link below. UK Government Website

Paternal Rights Labour Law

Rights or entitlements for fathers. 1. Paid leave of absence following the birth. 2 days or amplified to 4 if the father has to travel to another city. Starting on day of birth if it´s a working day, the following day if it´s not. 2. Paternity

Unemployed After Working Over Pension Age - Right To Paro?

If you´re let go after working on a contract as pensioner, you´re not entitled unemployment benefits ´paro´ or unemployment subsidy ´subsidio´ if you´re already in receipt of a full contributive state pension, but the upside is that if yo

Trade, Autonomo Self Employed Dependent On One Client

If you´re dependent for more than 75% of your income from one client, then you need to formalise your working relationship in a specific contract and register your contract with this client with the State Employment Agency. There is a special

Redundancy Entitlement

According to the Estatuto de Trabajadores / Statute for Employees, taken from version in force as of 14th of May 2017. If you are on a temporary contract (not included ´interim´ or ´substitute´ contracts or those part of educational program)

Permanency Clause In Work Contract - Legal?

According to the Estatuto de Trabajadores, art. 21.4 an employer can put a permanency clause in your work contract if he or she has paid for a specific training course for you. Either to start up specific projects or to be able to meet certain j

Modelo 347 Agencia Tributaria - What´s It About?

Modelo 347 is a form all businesses or autonomos who have sent or received invoices to/from other businesses over a certain amount in the past year, to verify both parties have declared the same amounts of IVA. You used to contact one another to

Can A Non Spanish Citizen Be Employed As A Civil Servant?

Would expect that anyone interested in this topic would have a high level of Spanish. For those who have not could use the translation facility on their computer. Information from the Spanish Government website in Spanish:   FAQs  

Reduce Working Hours Without Agreement Employee - Legal?

That depends whether the employee is on a full time or part time contract. Basically, three options for employees on full time indefinido contract. An employer can propose a new contract with less hours, but the employee(s) are entitled to refus

Disability - How To Start Assessment In Spain?

First of all, your disability accreditation from abroad, won´t be recognised here in Spain. To be able to make use of services or benefits available in Spain, you´ll have to have your disability assessed through the Spanish Social Security sys

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.