• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice


Replace Nif Starting With ´m´, By Regular Nie

Info from the Tax Agency. If you need to replace your temporary NIF, issued by the Tax Agency for the purchase of property for example, and when you later on find yourself in a situation when you need a regular NIE number, to declare rental inco

Tax Calendar For Autonomos

So as not to be caught out, deadlines for the various tax declarations you are supposed to file as Autonomo or small business PYME. Including IVA, IRPF retentions, the yearly RENTA and ´Impuesto de Sociedades´ if applicable. No doubt your gest

Renta Income Tax - How To Pay From Abroad

If you moved abroad, but still need to do one final RENTA income tax declaration over the year you were considered a fiscal resident, how do you pay the tax? You can choose various methods, depending on whether you have a digital certificate ins

What Can I Legally Bring To Spain From Non-eu Country

Leaflet from the Spanish government with regards to Spanish customs rules when you travel to Spain from a non-EU country. The leaflet also contains telephone number and website addresses for further information. LINK TO LEAFLET More info from Yo

Requirement To Correct - Hmrc - 30th September 2018

All about the Requirement To Correct (RTC), deadline the 30th of September 2018. The Government website first published about this in November 2017 and updated in August 2018. From the Gov.uk website: ¨The purpose of the RTC legislation is to

Selling Property Before Moving To Spain - Things To Consider

When you sell your property abroad before you take up residency in Spain, there are several things to think about. If you´re not of pension age yet, and you don´t invest the total of the proceeds in another property, there might be Capital Gai

Murcia Region - Agencia Tributaria Services

In the Murcia Region, local taxes like IBI and IVTM ´road tax´ are dealt with by the Agencia Tributaria Región de Murcia (equivalent of SUMA in Valencia region). You can check any taxes due and pay online through this link, with a listing of

Inheritance Tax Valencia

Info from the Valencian government.   HERE

Dual Taxation Agreements

To see if your country has a dual taxation agreement with Spain please have a look at the following links Dual Taxation agreements with Spain This link for UK Agreement, also contains links to SRT ( statutory residence Test), Spain form indiviua

Uk- Spain Double Taxation Agreement

The following links provides information on the double taxation agreement between UK and Spain, also includes links to Spain Individual forms etc. UK-Spain Double Taxation Agreement
citizens advice spain


We use our own and third-party cookies to prepare statistical information through the analysis of your browsing, in accordance with our cookies policy. If you continue browsing, you accept its use.
view CAB cookie policy

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para elaborar información estadística y mostrarte publicidad personalizada a través del análisis de tu navegación, conforme nuestra política de cookies. Si continúas navegando, aceptas su uso.
ver política de cookies de CAB

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.