Coronavirus - Important Notices Tax Office

The AEAT Offices will be TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR PRESENTIAL ASSISTANCE due to the state of alarm declared by RD 463/2020. Don’t worry if you have any pending paperwork. The Tax Agency is aware of this situation. The deadlines for carrying o

New Helpline Spanish Tax Office

Info on the Tax Office’s website. You only have to click the relevant icon on your device and the call will be made. Horario: from Monday to Friday from 9 to 19 hrs. Calls will be covered by your contracted Internet data and you need a mic

Brexit Info From The Spanish Tax Office - Companies, Professionals And Non-resident Tax

Guides, info on customs and excise taxes, FAQs, informative meetings and lots more on THIS PAGE FROM THE AGENCIA TRIBUTARIA If you are a business owner or a professional here in Spain and have dealings with the UK, I strongly suggest opening all

Trading And Sending Goods From Spain To Uk And Vice Versa Post Brexit

Information from the Spanish Government re Customs during the transition period and after 1.1.2021, in English. HERE Further info from the Spanish Tax Agency for companies and professionals. HERE

Landlords And Tenants Long Term Rentals - Income Tax

Info from the Spanish Tax Office, in English, with regards to allowances, deductions with regards to long term lets. HOME RENTAL TAXATION Please note that for both landlords and tenants there used to be deductions in place, but they have been ab

Lottery Prizes - What About Tax?

The Holiday Season will be upon us shortly and many will no doubt partake in the Spanish costume of trying your luck with the many lotteries that will be selling tickets for drawings around Christmas, New Year and Three Kings. But what if you wi

Autonomo And Need Accreditation Of Being Up To Date With Tax Declarations?

If you are working as self-employed Autonomo and you want to make sure your gestor has filed all relevant tax declarations in the current tax year, you can apply for a certificate that accredits the ‘Autoliquidaciones’ made in your n

Autonomo Trading In Eu - Registro De Operadores Intracomunitarios

As an Autonomo in Spain, trading or providing services you invoice to company in another EU country, you need a NIF-IVA number to do so. To get this number, consisting of ES followed by your NIE number, you need to register on the Registro de Op

Importing Household Goods Change Of Residence - Info Spanish Tax Office


Law For Second Chances - Debt Cancellation For Returning Autonomos

In Spanish ‘La Ley de Segunda Oportunidad’ enabling those that couldn’t make their business work and ended up being in debt, to have a large percentage of their debts (up to 70%) annulled when they want to try running their own
citizens advice spain


We use our own and third-party cookies to prepare statistical information through the analysis of your browsing, in accordance with our cookies policy. If you continue browsing, you accept its use.
view CAB cookie policy

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para elaborar información estadística y mostrarte publicidad personalizada a través del análisis de tu navegación, conforme nuestra política de cookies. Si continúas navegando, aceptas su uso.
ver política de cookies de CAB

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.