Gateway Account Hmrc - Tax Certificates Dual Taxation

Creating your own Gateway Account with the HMRC can be useful, to apply for a U1 form, but also to apply for tax certificates online that can be useful with regards to dual taxation and being able to prove you paid tax on your government pension

Suma Personal Payment Plan

A way to distribute payment of the local taxes for IBI, IVTM (road tax) and Basura over 12 months, and even getting advance warning when the payments are due to be taken from your account. Available to those in the areas where SUMA is the appoin

How To Report Tax Fraud?

You can file a report with the Tax Agency, if you have knowledge of an irregular tax situation. Not anonymously though, you need to give your name and NIE number. Ordinary allegation Allegation of undeclared invoices and ticket Allegation of sal

Renta 2018 - Manual

Very complete guide about all aspects of the RENTA, published on the Agencia Tributaria website. NOT a ´how to´ guide. In Spanish LINK   If you want to try your hand at filling out the form yourself, without the risk of accidentally submi

Novelty Renta 2018: Deduction Tax Return If Partner Lives In Another Eu Country

From the RENTA support manual, Tax Office. 9.7 Deduction of family units Member States of the European Union With effect from January 1, 2018, a new deduction is introduced on the fee in favor of those taxpayers whose remaining members of the fa

Autonomo With Eu Clients Abroad - Iva Modelo 349

If you are Autonomo and do business with other professionals in the EU, you need to declare those on the Modelo 349, frequency depends on the amount of income you generate with your business. Information from the Tax Office, in English. LINK AGE

Número De Soporte - Renta 2018

Where to find and how to enter it on your RENTA declaration, when you choose the ´reference number´ option to access the RENTA module.   LINK TO AGENCIA TRIBUTARIA WEBSITE

How To Obtain Irpf Certificate Inem/sepe Re Unemployment Benefits

Info from the Ministry. LINK This article also explains. LINK

Iva Percentage For Performing Artists 2019

IVA for performing artists lowered to 10% as of January 2019. Info from the Tax Office. In English. If you need it for Spanish clients, you can change the language with option to the top right of the page. LINK

Cross Border Debt Recovery?

MUTUAL ASSISTANCE FOR RECOVERY OF DEBT EU Commission Regulation 1189/2011 of 19 November 2011. This note only cover EU Member States. There is however scope for use outside of the EU Debts covered All taxes and duties collected by the competent
citizens advice spain


We use our own and third-party cookies to prepare statistical information through the analysis of your browsing, in accordance with our cookies policy. If you continue browsing, you accept its use.
view CAB cookie policy

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para elaborar información estadística y mostrarte publicidad personalizada a través del análisis de tu navegación, conforme nuestra política de cookies. Si continúas navegando, aceptas su uso.
ver política de cookies de CAB

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.