• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice


Campsites And Motorhome ´overnight´ Sites Andalucia - Law And Regulations

New law since February 2018 introducing new criteria for modalities of camp sites and adding a new one, for Motorhome ´overnight´ sites. All campsites and motorhome overnight facilities have to be registered on the Registro de Turismo, filing

Iprem And Smi Index

index used by government when applying for benefits or services IPREM & SMI INDEX UPDATE For January 2019 SMI Increase

What Are The New Consular Fees For 2018?

Below is the fee chart for services provided by the British Consulates. Consular Fees 2018

Inheritance Tax Valencia

Info from the Valencian government.   HERE

Social Services - Grants To Adapt Homes For Disabled Or Over 65

The Province of Málaga has issued a ´convocatoria´ to apply for grants to help pay for adaptations to the home of disabled or those over 65 that need them, but cannot afford to have them made. Available to inhabitants of villages up to 20.000

Public Consultation - Do We Need To Change Summertime Hour

Public Consultation. Do we want to change summertime hour? Below are two links one in Spanish and one in English. The online questionnaire is available in all EU Languages What do you think? Summertime change – Spanish Summertime chang

Consular Assistance For Eu Citizens When Outside The Eu

From tomorrow May 1 2018 unrepresented EU citizens are entitled to receive consular protection under the same conditions as the nationals of that country. This is a right set out in Articles 20(2)c and 23 of the EU Treaty and Article 46 of the E

Electronic Id Forms/offices Government Websites - How To Check Validity

Through this Government website you can verify the authenticity and validity of digital certificates, Cl@ve Pin, digital signature and online offices of government websites.   VALIDe

Cross-border Portability Online Content Services

The objective of the portability rules is to broaden access to online content services for travellers in the EU. Residents of EU member states will be able to fully use their online subscriptions to films, sports events, eBooks, video games and

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.