• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice


Authorisation For A Child To Travel Without Parents From The Uk

If you are intending to take a child (Not your own) out of the UK, . You must have permission from parents/court. Taking a Minor out of the UK

Bringing Pets To Spain-within The Eu

1. Travel to Spain from an EU country NON COMMERCIAL IMPORT Make an appointment with your vet: ensure that all required inoculations/vaccinations are given within the time period required before travel. Maximum of 5 pets may travel (there are so

Bank Charges Within The Eu Same As National Fees For Transfers Atm Cards Cheques

Charges to not exceed national fees. This includes: Payments, transfers and cheques and your credit or debit card. When you pay for something in the EU using your credit or debit card, traders and banks cannot charge you an extra fee! Your Eu

Visiting The Usa-which Driving Licence?

Questions on the application of International driving licence crops up often, as does the answer from well intentioned expats stating that is not necessary to hold one when visiting the USA. Note the information from the USA government website

Driving A Company Car Abroad

Information provided by your Europe. Company Cars

Expiring Uk Passport For Spain Travel

The information below is taken from the UK government website. Passport validity Your passport should be valid for the proposed duration of your stay; you don’t need any additional period of validity on your passport beyond this. This applies

How Can I Apply For A Uk Visa?

Full information for applications.

Tourist Tax Cataluña – As Of October 2017

Different rates for Barcelona city and rest of Catalonia/Cataluña as of October 1st, in accordance with Royal Decree 141/217 of September 19th. Higher rates for those establishments that offer gambling facilities. Info from the Generalitat in E

Travel Documents Within The Eu For Eu Nationals

Information from the EU Commission

Do My Non Eu Family Members Need A Visa When Travelling?

Information on the holders of an Article 10 card and non visa requirements. UK Government Website Here is the information from Your Europe but it is contradictory to the UK Governments instructions above. Visa Requirements Travelling With N
citizens advice spain


We use our own and third-party cookies to prepare statistical information through the analysis of your browsing, in accordance with our cookies policy. If you continue browsing, you accept its use.
view CAB cookie policy

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para elaborar información estadística y mostrarte publicidad personalizada a través del análisis de tu navegación, conforme nuestra política de cookies. Si continúas navegando, aceptas su uso.
ver política de cookies de CAB

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.