• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice


Changes To Uk Passports

Please read the following link for the proposed changes to UK passports Design and Colour changes

Discounts Public Transport Extremadura

Available for the following groups of citizens: – Over 60 years – Persons benefiting from permanent disability contributory pensions, in their total, absolute or severe disability, recognized in the Social Security protection regimes

Cancelled Flights/air Passenger Rights

Full information for the consumer in the link below: Air Passenger Rights

Eu/non-eu Citizens Right To Apply For The Ehic

All citizens who are insured for public healthcare or have healthcare cover by a European member state including Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland, are entitled to a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). Spanish equivalent is the T

Holiday Rentals Madrid-city Severely Restricted

A new local law has been approved on the 27th of March 2019, restricting access to licences to rent out apartments in buildings shared with regular residents. One of the most restricting requirements is that in buildings where residents live too

Travelling With Pets In Europe Post Transition Period

Until the end of the transition period, travelling with pets remains the same. Pet Travel Scheme helpline Contact the Pet Travel Scheme helpline if you need more information. Pet Travel Scheme helpline Pet Travel Section Eden Bridge House Lowthe

Flights Protected In No Deal Brexit Scenario

Information from the UK Government about an agreement with the EU with regards to continued reciprocal rights to use airspace, so that there won’t be a need to cancel flights when the UK exits the EU without a deal. LINK  

Travel Days Remaining In The Schengen Area

For non-EU citizens, the time to travel as tourists within the Schengen area is limited to a maximum of 90 days in any 180 day period (with or without visa). You need to be accurate with time remaining in the Schengen Area. Please see the link b

Refund Vat (iva) To Travellers From Outside Eu

If you have your habitual residence outside the EU or in one of the following places and have bought goods on your travels in Spain, you can claim back the VAT (IVA) paid on them. Büsingen, Ceuta, Helgoland, Canary Islands, Channel Islands, Lak

Who Do I Notify In Uk When Moving Or Retiring To Spain?

Please read the instructions on the link below: Leaving the UK Tax Leaving the UK
citizens advice spain


We use our own and third-party cookies to prepare statistical information through the analysis of your browsing, in accordance with our cookies policy. If you continue browsing, you accept its use.
view CAB cookie policy

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para elaborar información estadística y mostrarte publicidad personalizada a través del análisis de tu navegación, conforme nuestra política de cookies. Si continúas navegando, aceptas su uso.
ver política de cookies de CAB

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.