Update 10.6.2020: Override the minimum 70% reduction in the total supply of operations in the public transportation services for air travellers subject to OSP in the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands, respectively, included in Order SND / 487/2020. Consequently, air operators may, from this moment, adapt freely their offer on the mentioned routes.
Ministerial Order published in the State Gazette on June 2nd 2020. In force as of the 3rd of June.
Maritime transport in the Autonomous Community of the Canary Islands.
1. In the ports of the Autonomous Community of the Canary Islands, boarding and disembarking passengers and passenger vehicles on passenger ships of ro-ro and passenger ships providing regular services on the lines between the peninsula and the Autonomous Community of the Canary Islands is allowed.
2. Access to the transportation services provided in the previous section will be limited to passengers who are in any of the mobility assumptions of persons established in article 7 of Royal Decree 463/2020, of March 14, by which the state of alarm is declared for the management of the health crisis situation caused by COVID-19, as well as in the ministerial orders that develop it. (Art. 7 refers to the limited mobility except for reasons of necessity.)
Maritime transport in the Autonomous City of Melilla.
1. The prohibition of disembarkation in the port of Melilla of passengers is maintained of ro-ro passenger ships and passenger ships serving regular line between the peninsula and Melilla, with the exceptions provided in this
2. Landing in the port of Melilla will be allowed in the following cases:
a) The drivers of the tractor heads of the rolled merchandise.
b) Fifty passengers for each ship, provided that their trip is included among the cases of circulation of persons allowed by article 7.1 of the Royal Decree 463/2020, of March 14, as well as by the regulations that develop it.
Tourist passenger transport.
1. In those territorial units in phase 2, the ships and vessels dedicated to the tourist transport of passengers, other than vessels of cruise-type passage, may navigate and anchor in the adjacent waters of said
2. Entrepreneurs and professionals who carry out this activity will ensure that passengers and people on board comply with the health protection measures, especially for the exercise of work, professional and business activity.
3. In the Autonomous Communities of the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands, the occupation of ships and boats dedicated to tourist transport may not exceed fifty percent of the maximum number of passengers listed on their certificates.
1. In those territorial units in phase 2 it has been established:
a) Recreational navigation will be allowed to people who are in the same territorial unit in which the pleasure boat or vessel is moored, not being able to be on board a number of people that exceeds seventy-five per percent of the people authorized in the certificates of the boat or vessel, except when they are people who live at the same address in which case they may reach one hundred percent, provided that in both cases the number of people on board
the vessel or vessel does not exceed ten.
b) Recreational boats or ships, jet skis and recreational nautical devices can be rented or leased, by people who
are located in the same territorial unit in which the rental companies are located.
In the case of jet skis, only one person may go on board, unless dealing with people living together, in which case they cannot exceed the number of places authorized by the manufacturer of the same.
In the case of boats, ships and nautical devices, the same limitations re the maximum number of people established in paragraph a).
c) You can carry out navigation practices to obtain degrees to steer recreational boats. All people to board must be in the same territorial unit as the vessel and its number will not exceed seventy-five percent of people
authorized in the certificates of the boat, without in any case being able to exceed the number of students specified in article 15.8 of the Real Decree 875/2014, of October 10, which regulates nautical degrees for the steering of pleasure boats.
d) In all activities provided in this section, navigation will be limited to the adjacent waters of the territories of the reference territorial unit, provided that the limitations or restrictions contained in the respective certificates, documents or titles of pleasure boats and vessels, jet skis and recreational nautical artifacts, as well as the titled people who govern them are not exceeded.
2. In those territorial units in phase 3:
a) All recreational nautical activities will be allowed, without limitations other than those that govern generally, such as those of a territorial nature and the adoption of preventive sanitary measures.
b) The navigation practices for obtaining recreational titles may be carried out without restrictions regarding the number of people on board, except the limitation on the number of students specified in article 15.8 of the Real
Decree 875/2014, of March 10.
3.In all the activities provided for in this article, measures for disinfection and reinforcement of health and hygiene standards on ships and boats pleasure boats, jet skis and nautical recreational devices must be maintained.
Public transport services for road, rail, air and sea will go up to 70% of their regular schedule.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.