• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice


Rental Deposit Murcia Region

In the Autonomous Region of Murcia you can deposit the rental deposit with the authorities. LINK with info. I strongly suggest calling the telephone number for further practical info, as the website does not provide that information. Form to req

How Can I Check If I Am A British Citizen?

Being born to British parents does not automatic give you the right to British Citizenship. There are cases when parents only obtained the right through descent which can have consequences on the citizenship of their children. For full informati

How To Check Catastral Registration Property

Information available on the Catastro/Cadastre website. Need to keep a recent IBI bill handy, for the reference number of your property. Complete list of online consultation services the Cadastre/Catastro offers HERE. Note that only a few are av

Ways To Lose Dutch Nationality

Info van de Rijksoverheid voor onze Nederlandse leden. https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/nederlandse-nationaliteit/inhoud/nederlandse-nationaliteit-verliezen  

Who Are The Present Spanish European Diputados (mep)?

Here is the list of the current Spanish MEP’s    

How Do I Make A Complaint Against Administrative Offices?

To make a complaint against administrative offices of the State, visit the link to the Government Website information in Spanish.

Eu General Court Appearance-how To Apply For Legal Aid?

Please follow THIS LINK to the website of the European Court if you, or your company are summoned to appear before the European General Court and you cannot afford a legal representative.

Foreigners Offices / Extranjeria – Locations?

Please click this LINK, choose the region you are in, then scroll down to the station nearest to you. Each office is listed with the kind of ´tramites´ / paperwork procedures  they perform and contact numbers. Alternative to Policia Nacional

Wat Is De Registratie Niet-ingezetenen (nri)

Centraal register waar Nederlanders die niet of niet langer dan 4 maanden/jaar in Nederland verblijven, kunnen worden ingeschreven. Ingezetenen en niet-ingezetenen Iemand die voor een periode van 4 maanden of langer in Nederland woont of gaat wo

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.