• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice

Telephone 060 - Alternatives Available

Posted in: Brexit, Consumer Affairs, Government,
Author: Richelle de Wit
Tags: , ,

Instead of calling number 060 to access the information service of the Spanish State Administration, when you call from abroad you need to use number +34 902 887 060. But not all providers support calling 902-numbers from abroad and the cost could be high.

Alternatively, there is a webchat service 060. Works fab, have checked it out myself.


Note: Webchat 060 cannot be used for all procedures ‘tramites’. I checked for the Brexit Protocol to Exchange British DL for Spanish, and according to the DGT information – not allowed.

Please note: The information provided is based upon our understanding of current legislation. It is not legal advice but is provided freely to enable you to be properly informed. We recommend that if you are considering taking action, you should seek professional advice.

How Can Citizens Advice Bureau Spain Benefit You?

As an expatriate living in Spain; do you find that the Spanish bureaucratic system can be disconcerting? Have you discovered that the simplest of transactions are difficult to conclude? Find yourself searching for answers to problems only to discover that there is nowhere where you could find a solution? I am assuming that the answer is yes and that is why should be a member of our web site if you arent already.