• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice


How Can Citizens Advice Bureau Spain Benefit You?

As an expatriate living in Spain; do you find that the Spanish bureaucratic system can be disconcerting? Have you discovered that the simplest of transactions are difficult to conclude? Find yourself searching for answers to problems only to discover that there is nowhere where you could find a solution? I am assuming that the answer is yes and that is why should be a member of our web site if you arent already.

How Do I Apply For The S1 From The Uk?

If you are in receipt of a UK state pension, request an S1 form (previously E121) from the Overseas Healthcare Service on +44 191 218 1999. If you are in receipt of an exportable DWP benefit you can request an S1 from the office which pays your

The E121 Or S1 For Application For Healthcare In Spain?

Both depending which country provides the forms. English Spanish

Pensioner Couples And Claiming Healthcare With S1

Whilst the UK and other EU countries will provide an S1 to cover healthcare in Spain for a pensioner and spouse, it is important to be aware that when the dependent spouse also reaches pensionable age, they should apply for the S1 in their own r

What Is The S1 Form And How To Apply And Use It?

UPDATE Now transferred to NHS Business Services Authority: 00441912181999 option 5. Email: nhsbsa.ohsregistrations@nhs.net NHS BUSINESS SERVICES AUTHORITY The S1 is a form was previously the E121. All those who are in receipt of a UK state reti

Working Abroad In Europe And Need An S1?

National Insurance if you work abroad Gov UK website. Working abroad EU website. Healthcare Abroad. From the Gov UK website: If you are a worker seconded to Spain, or the family member of a someone making UK national insurance contributions, con

Healthcare Entitlement From The Uk – S1 Or Legislation Letter

Either to apply for a S1 form for pensioners, or a ´letter of no entitlement´ for those whose S1 has expired or those who have no UK entitlement at all and are asked to provide this ´legislation letter´ to access the Spanish public healthcar

Health Care In Spain – The Ultimate Guide

All info on public healthcare in Spain, under what circumstances you can register, what documents you need, where to go, free choice of GP and lots more in THIS GUIDE by Maria Cecilia Tacchi.
citizens advice spain


We use our own and third-party cookies to prepare statistical information through the analysis of your browsing, in accordance with our cookies policy. If you continue browsing, you accept its use.
view CAB cookie policy

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para elaborar información estadística y mostrarte publicidad personalizada a través del análisis de tu navegación, conforme nuestra política de cookies. Si continúas navegando, aceptas su uso.
ver política de cookies de CAB

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.