• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice


Travel Authorisation For Minors

When a minor travels abroad on his/her own or with just one of the parents, you need to arrange for a Travel Authorisation for Minors, to obtain from the Policia Nacional or Guardia Civil. Documents to bring when you have the Authorisation drawn

Can I Drive A Uk Plated Car In Spain?

This depends on the status of the driver. If the car is brought to Spain by a person who intends to stay here as resident, and wants to import the vehicle as part of his household goods (to avoid import taxes), they have to change plates within

Island Residents And Families – Discount For Travel To Mainland Spain?

Please read this article about available discounts for air and boat travel from the islands to Spanish mainland.

Travel Documents For Non Eu Family Members

For full information on the travel documents within the EU including visas if necessary. Travel Docs for Non EU Family Members As a Holder of Article 10 Card UK

Can I Travel To The Uk With Spanish Id Card?

According to the Foreign Affairs website of the Spanish Government, yes you can. Only exception for minors travelling on their own, then they would need a passport. Check this LINK for further info. Notwithstanding the above mentioned we advise

New App For Dutch Travellers / Nieuwe Bz App Voor Nederlandse Reizigers

Minister Rosenthal lanceerde op Schiphol de nieuwe BZ Reisadvies App. Met deze applicatie voor gebruikers van smartphones is het voor reizigers mogelijk hun reis beter voor te bereiden en in geval van nood onderweg eenvoudig aan hulp en informat

Travelling By Train With Pets - Allowed In Spain?

Yes, under certain conditions. For all but ´cercania´(short distance) trains, only small dogs or cats, in carriers, and you will have to pay for a ticket for them. So this goes for AVE, Intercity and other long distance trains. On ´cercania´

Visas For Ireland Non Eu Residents In Spain?

For information on visas for Ireland, please visit this LINK

Travelling With Pets, Documentation Needed

Pets (Dogs, Cats and Ferrets) As an EU national, you can freely travel with your cat, dog or ferret if it has a European pet passport. This passport is available from any authorised veterinarian and must contain details of a valid anti-rabies va

Can I Lose My Right To Residency In Spain? Eu And Non-eu

Regulations for EU citizens and also non EU spouses/partners/family members. You may need to return to your home country for a period of time and wish to keep your residency status in Spain. After five years of legal residency, you will automati

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.