• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice


Gas Installations – What Are The Legal Requirements ?

Please read the info document on the subject in the Library, Utilities Section. Or click the link below for direct access. LINK   Please note that the obligatory revision or update of certificate is NOT necessary for movable gas installatio

Electricity. What Kw (potencia) Is Sufficient For My Home?

Please read the CAB Hint on Savings no. 4, uploaded in the Latest News section under News & Views. Or click the link below for direct access. A Cab Hint on Making Savings

Are There Reductions On Ibi/rates?

Many towns halls offer discounts on the annual rates or rubbish bills. Please follow link for more information. A CAB Hint on Making Savings

How To Change Name Or Other Details On Endesa Contract?

Through the online office on the Endesa webpage. LINK Once registered and logged in, choose ´mis contratos´ and then ´modificar contrato´. You will then be presented with a list of options, change facturation data is one of them. You can als

How Do I Cancel My Electricity Supply With Endesa (baja)?

Try to have someone with you who speaks Spanish or a mid level of the knowledge of the language should suffice. Call the free phone number: 800760909 Listen to the voice message and wait to recognise numbers. There will be pauses and you will he

Do I Need A Gas Detector In My Home

GAS INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS – STAY SAFE AND LEGAL. Can be found in the Library, Utilties Section. Or click this link for direct access. https://www.citizensadvice.org.es/wp-content/uploads/GAS-INSTALLATION-REQUIREMENTS-STAY-SAFE-AND-LEGAL.pd

How Do I Apply For The Special Rate (bono Social) For Pensioners – Endesa?

The bono social (subsidised rate) from Endesa simplified. Visit this LINK

Can I Switch My Electricity Contract To Night / Day Tariff ?

Yes you can, if your meter is a digital one. Consult the webpage of your electricity supplier for the relevant information.

On My Electricity Bill ´penalizaciÓn Por Ausencia Icp´, What Does This Mean?

All electric meters must be fitted with an ICP switch that will cut off the power if you use more kWh than you have contracted. The electricity companies have sent out letters to their clients, informing them of this obligation. If you do not h

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.