• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice


How To Register As Resident Step By Step

Please read our information document RESIDENCY STEP BY STEP in the Residency Section of the Library. Click this LINK for direct access to the foreigners offices at the stations of the policial nacional. Step by step instructions

Where Can I Download Ex18 Residency Application Form?

Right here! You can find it in The Library, Residency Section. Or link below for direct access. EX Download EX18 Instructions in English And if you need help with the Spanish… an English translation of Modelo EX-18 has been added to th

Where Can I Download Ex-15 / Nie Application Form?

Right here! It´s in the Library, in the Residency Section.   NIE Download  

Do I Have To Renew My Green Resident Certificate?

The green coloured certificate (either A4 or credit card sized) does not have an expiry date and does not need to be renewed. Some confusion arises from the rule that after five years of legal residency, you are considered as a permanent residen

Eu Resident. Do I Have To Renew My Inscription On The Padron/town Hall Census?

Please go to the Residency Section of the Library for the relevant info document. Or click this link for direct access. LINK TO INFO FILE Note* Non EU should update their registration every two years. This also applies to those EU citizens who

Where Can I Find The Nearest Immigration Office?

Immigration Offices in the Spanish regions. Information document in the Residency Section of the Library, and listings in the Directory. Or click this link for direct access. LINK
citizens advice spain


We use our own and third-party cookies to prepare statistical information through the analysis of your browsing, in accordance with our cookies policy. If you continue browsing, you accept its use.
view CAB cookie policy

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para elaborar información estadística y mostrarte publicidad personalizada a través del análisis de tu navegación, conforme nuestra política de cookies. Si continúas navegando, aceptas su uso.
ver política de cookies de CAB

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.