• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice

UKNS Residency Matters and Applications for Alicante Province Now Only in Alicante Office

Posted in: Brexit, Residency,
Author: Myra Cecilia Azzopardi
Tags: ,

Please note that all UK nationals in Alicante Province who wish to make appointments for residency or residency related matters, should now make an appointment at the Alicante office. Use the drop down menu for “Certificados Policia UE (Exclusivamente Para Reino Unido).

Appointments Online

Please note: The information provided is based upon our understanding of current legislation. It is not legal advice but is provided freely to enable you to be properly informed. We recommend that if you are considering taking action, you should seek professional advice.

How Can Citizens Advice Bureau Spain Benefit You?

As an expatriate living in Spain; do you find that the Spanish bureaucratic system can be disconcerting? Have you discovered that the simplest of transactions are difficult to conclude? Find yourself searching for answers to problems only to discover that there is nowhere where you could find a solution? I am assuming that the answer is yes and that is why should be a member of our web site if you arent already.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.