• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice

TSE Certificates in English or French (Informative Note)

Posted in: Health, Travel,
Author: Richelle de Wit

When you cannot get a Spanish European Healthcard – TSE but get issued Provisional Replacement Certificates (Certificado Provisional Sustitorio) instead, you always get a ´nota informativa´ to explain its meaning – but it´s in Spanish, so not very practical when travelling outside of Spain.

Here is a LINK to the Government website with the information from the ´nota informativa´ in English and you can change to French with the language select box in the top right corner of the page.

Please note: The information provided is based upon our understanding of current legislation. It is not legal advice but is provided freely to enable you to be properly informed. We recommend that if you are considering taking action, you should seek professional advice.

How Can Citizens Advice Bureau Spain Benefit You?

As an expatriate living in Spain; do you find that the Spanish bureaucratic system can be disconcerting? Have you discovered that the simplest of transactions are difficult to conclude? Find yourself searching for answers to problems only to discover that there is nowhere where you could find a solution? I am assuming that the answer is yes and that is why should be a member of our web site if you arent already.
citizens advice spain


We use our own and third-party cookies to prepare statistical information through the analysis of your browsing, in accordance with our cookies policy. If you continue browsing, you accept its use.
view CAB cookie policy

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para elaborar información estadística y mostrarte publicidad personalizada a través del análisis de tu navegación, conforme nuestra política de cookies. Si continúas navegando, aceptas su uso.
ver política de cookies de CAB

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.