• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice

How Do I Appeal A Traffic Fine?

Posted in: Fines & Embargoes, On The Road, Travel,
Author: Richelle de Wit
Tags: ,

Information document on this subject in the Library, Fines & Embargoes section. Or click link below for direct access.



For information about fines that are issued automatically for traffic offences registered by radar, you can contact the centre in León that processes them.

Info on the DGT Contact info page, the number is 987 010 559.

Please note: The information provided is based upon our understanding of current legislation. It is not legal advice but is provided freely to enable you to be properly informed. We recommend that if you are considering taking action, you should seek professional advice.

How Can Citizens Advice Bureau Spain Benefit You?

As an expatriate living in Spain; do you find that the Spanish bureaucratic system can be disconcerting? Have you discovered that the simplest of transactions are difficult to conclude? Find yourself searching for answers to problems only to discover that there is nowhere where you could find a solution? I am assuming that the answer is yes and that is why should be a member of our web site if you arent already.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.