Available for the following groups of citizens:
– Over 60 years
– Persons benefiting from permanent disability contributory pensions, in their total, absolute or severe disability, recognized in the Social Security protection regimes.
– Persons benefiting from disability pensions recognized under the Compulsory Old Age and Disability Insurance (SOVI) scheme.
– Persons benefiting from non-contributory disability pensions.
– Persons benefiting from retirement or retirement pensions due to permanent disability for the service under the State Passive Classes regime.
– Persons benefiting from subsidies recognized under the Law on Social Integration of the Disabled.
– Persons receiving aid from the National Social Assistance Fund.
– Persons causing the family benefit for a dependent disabled child (Affected by a disability equal to or greater than 65%).
– Young people between 14 and 30 years old and holders of the European Youth Card.
– Victims of gender violence being users of any service, device or resource for protection and assistance integrated into the Extremeña Network of Care for Victims of Gender Violence.
– Family members officially recognized as Numerous (Familia Numerosa).
– Unemployed over 45 years, who lack the right to unemployment benefit or subsidy or agricultural income.
– Neighbors of municipalities or smaller local entities of the Autonomous Community of Extremadura that do not surpass the 500 inhabitants (in agreement with the information offered by the National Statistics Institute).
– Have their habitual residence in a municipality belonging to the Autonomous Community of Extremadura. (For these purposes, they have their habitual domicile in the Autonomous Community of Extremadura who are registered in one of their municipalities, whether they are nationals, foreign residents, nationals of Member States of the European Union or of States Parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. , persons to whom the community regime applies, or persons with the right to asylum or the right to subsidiary protection)
– Must be up to date with your obligations with the Tax Administration, with the Social Security Administration and with the Autonomous Treasury.
Further info from the Extremadura Government, in Spanish.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.