• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice

Can I Pay My Community Fees to Other Than the Administrators?

Posted in: Communities
Author: Myra Cecilia Azzopardi

For those property owners who have a plausible reason to not wish to pay their community fees to their administration company, may place the fees with a notary or the courts. Suggested person is a good notary who can also be brought in to mediate in community problems.

Once fees are paid to the notary for example and a receipt obtained, the admins cannot demand payment or embargo a property.

Please note: The information provided is based upon our understanding of current legislation. It is not legal advice but is provided freely to enable you to be properly informed. We recommend that if you are considering taking action, you should seek professional advice.

How Can Citizens Advice Bureau Spain Benefit You?

As an expatriate living in Spain; do you find that the Spanish bureaucratic system can be disconcerting? Have you discovered that the simplest of transactions are difficult to conclude? Find yourself searching for answers to problems only to discover that there is nowhere where you could find a solution? I am assuming that the answer is yes and that is why should be a member of our web site if you arent already.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.