• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice

Author's Rights Musical Works

How Can Citizens Advice Bureau Spain Benefit You?

As an expatriate living in Spain; do you find that the Spanish bureaucratic system can be disconcerting? Have you discovered that the simplest of transactions are difficult to conclude? Find yourself searching for answers to problems only to discover that there is nowhere where you could find a solution? I am assuming that the answer is yes and that is why should be a member of our web site if you arent already.

Own A Bar Or Shop, Can I Play Music?

If you own a bar, pub, restaurant or similar, that would depend on your opening licence. More info HERE Besides that, you would need to subscribe to a service that takes care of payment for Author’s rights to publishers, composers and song

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.