• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice

DGT-Transactions That Can be Carried out by Calling 060

Posted in: News Articles, Travel,
Author: Myra Cecilia Azzopardi
Tags: , , , , ,

More Procedures Using 060

Paying a fine – For this you need to provide the date of the notification, the file number and also have a credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard or Maestro).

Change of address – You can also request the change of address of the vehicle and / or driving license.

Solicit a duplicate driving licence – In case of loss, deterioration or theft of your driving licence, you can request a duplicate on 060.

Make an appointment (Cita previa) – If you need to go to a Headquarters or Traffic office, you can also make a prior appointment on that number

Request both a paper duplicate of the electronic sheet of the Technical Vehicle Inspection (ITV) and the report of your vehicle.

Once the process is completed, you will receive at the address that you have indicated, the requested document.

To carry out both procedures on 060, it is necessary to have previously paid the associated fee (in both cases the amount is 8.5 euros). At the DGT Electronic Office where you can find out more information on the payment of fees.

You must correctly identify yourself. Security and veracity are guaranteed by means of questions that serve to prove the identity of the applicant.

Thank you to DGT for this information and the picture.

Please note: The information provided is based upon our understanding of current legislation. It is not legal advice but is provided freely to enable you to be properly informed. We recommend that if you are considering taking action, you should seek professional advice.

How Can Citizens Advice Bureau Spain Benefit You?

As an expatriate living in Spain; do you find that the Spanish bureaucratic system can be disconcerting? Have you discovered that the simplest of transactions are difficult to conclude? Find yourself searching for answers to problems only to discover that there is nowhere where you could find a solution? I am assuming that the answer is yes and that is why should be a member of our web site if you arent already.
citizens advice spain


We use our own and third-party cookies to prepare statistical information through the analysis of your browsing, in accordance with our cookies policy. If you continue browsing, you accept its use.
view CAB cookie policy

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para elaborar información estadística y mostrarte publicidad personalizada a través del análisis de tu navegación, conforme nuestra política de cookies. Si continúas navegando, aceptas su uso.
ver política de cookies de CAB

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.