• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice

Electricity Rate Subsidy/Bono Social

THIS POST RELATES TO THE BONO SOCIAL/RATES SUBSIDY OFFERED BY ENDESA And IBERDROLA

Available for everyone who has contracted 3KW or less.

Known as the ‘bono social’ a reduction for pensioners on minimum pension, large families, unemployed and those on disability pensions.
ALL APPLICATION FORMS ARE INCLUDED.

Please follow the below. If the language is not in English, click on the toolbar to change language. Note the FAQs.

Endesa Bono Social

Go back to the main page the link directs you to, to choose another FAQ and so forth.

Iberdrola Bono Social

Refused for not being a pensioner on the Spanish social security system? According to Spanish law, this would be discrimination.

Please note: The information provided is based upon our understanding of current legislation. It is not legal advice but is provided freely to enable you to be properly informed. We recommend that if you are considering taking action, you should seek professional advice.

How Can Citizens Advice Bureau Spain Benefit You?

As an expatriate living in Spain; do you find that the Spanish bureaucratic system can be disconcerting? Have you discovered that the simplest of transactions are difficult to conclude? Find yourself searching for answers to problems only to discover that there is nowhere where you could find a solution? I am assuming that the answer is yes and that is why should be a member of our web site if you arent already.

Comments

7 Comments

• #1. Julie Payne (Official CAB Advisor) said on Tuesday, January 6, 2015 at 20:15:20 CEST
    x

Thank you for this Myra it has been very useful. I have sent off the form with all the requirements to Cefaco_Contratacion_Social@endesa.es – fingers crossed!

Please note: The information I provide is based upon my understanding of current legislation. It is not legal advice but is provided freely to enable you to be properly informed. I recommend that if you are considering taking action, you should seek professional advice.
  • #2. Myra Cecilia Azzopardi (Official CAB Advisor) said on Tuesday, January 6, 2015 at 21:01:22 CEST
    x

You are more than welcome.

• #3. Karen said on Wednesday, January 7, 2015 at 09:53:23 CEST
    x

I am having trouble finding the form. Is there an online form I can complete and send by email to endesa, that is in English?

• #4. Myra Cecilia Azzopardi (Official CAB Advisor) said on Wednesday, January 7, 2015 at 11:25:44 CEST
    x

There is a link to the forms on the post.

• #5. Jim Tough said on Monday, June 22, 2015 at 13:13:56 CEST
    x

I have tried to view the link to Endesa, but get the following.
    Página no encontrada
    La dirección del enlace es incorrecta o la página no existe.
    Volver a la página de inicio
    También puedes consultar el mapa del sitio.
    Do you know if this is a temporary glitch, or a permanent one. Have tried to go around the Endesa site to find out about pensioner discount without success.
    Our local office said that there is no such discount !!!!
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Regards,
    Jim…

• #6. Richelle de Wit (Official CAB Advisor) said on Monday, June 22, 2015 at 19:04:47 CEST
    x

Hola Jim,
    Endesa has made changes to their website, so the links we put up earlier, don´t lead to the desired information.
    I put up a new link for you. Thanks for reporting this.

• #7. Beverley Moore said on Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 10:20:14 CEST
    x

I was away for 29 days out of 30 billing period in November, my A rusted chest freezer and indoor refrigerator remained on as did my pool albeit on a reduced timer, my bill under the new smart meter was just over €70. In December I was home for 23 of the billing days and my bill was €130.53. January I was home for 26 of the billing days and my bill has just arrived for €130.53. I fo not believe both bills can be identical yo the last cent. My bill appear to have doubled since we have gone onto monthly billing with the smart meter. I have tried calling to query but am either left hanging for upto an hour or cut off or get someone who doesn’t speak English and my Spanish is passable but not up to a lengthy phone conversation. Can anyone help please? Thanks