• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice

How to Change Details ID/NIE on Registro de Extranjeros

Posted in: Residency
Author: Richelle de Wit

To communicate change of address, nationality or civil status, you can download this form from the Library, Residency section, fill it out and take it with your passport and copies, original padron not more than three months old to Foreigners Office (Extranjeria) desk at Policia Nacional.

LINK to form.

Please note: The information provided is based upon our understanding of current legislation. It is not legal advice but is provided freely to enable you to be properly informed. We recommend that if you are considering taking action, you should seek professional advice.

How Can Citizens Advice Bureau Spain Benefit You?

As an expatriate living in Spain; do you find that the Spanish bureaucratic system can be disconcerting? Have you discovered that the simplest of transactions are difficult to conclude? Find yourself searching for answers to problems only to discover that there is nowhere where you could find a solution? I am assuming that the answer is yes and that is why should be a member of our web site if you arent already.