• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice

How to Apply For Cl@ve Pin?

Posted in: Certificates And Forms, Miscellaneous,
Author: Myra Cecilia Azzopardi
Tags: , , ,

The information in English on the government website.


Clave Pin


Information about ‘número de soporte’


Guide from the Tax Office on how to register with you’re using CSV

COVID-19 information:
What if I want to use the ‘invitation letter’ to register, but I´ve changed address?

Then you need to communicate your change of address first, through Modelo 036 or 037 when you are Autonomo

or through Modelo 030 if you are a private individual. Both links direct to a special protocol in place during the State of Alarm.

I have requested the invitation letter to register with Cl@ve but it has not arrived. What should I do?
When you do not have a Cl@ve PIN, digital certificate or electronic DNI, you must access through the REN0 service, registering a reference number, and check your address. Access the REN0 service to obtain a reference number through the following link:


Please note: The information provided is based upon our understanding of current legislation. It is not legal advice but is provided freely to enable you to be properly informed. We recommend that if you are considering taking action, you should seek professional advice.

How Can Citizens Advice Bureau Spain Benefit You?

As an expatriate living in Spain; do you find that the Spanish bureaucratic system can be disconcerting? Have you discovered that the simplest of transactions are difficult to conclude? Find yourself searching for answers to problems only to discover that there is nowhere where you could find a solution? I am assuming that the answer is yes and that is why should be a member of our web site if you arent already.