• Make a Donation
  • Ask For Advice

Coronavirus - Update De-escalation Plan As Per 27.5.2020

Posted in: coronavirus, Government,
Author: Richelle de Wit
Tags: , ,

Updated 27.5.2020 with information with regards to the timeslots for walks/activities with minors under 14 and individual non professional sports activities in Phase 2.

From a press release issued by the Health Ministry just now.

May 22, 2020.- The Minister of Health, Salvador Illa, announced today at a press conference that from next Monday all of Spain is at least in phase 1. Thus, he pointed out that 53% of the population will be in this phase and the rest of Spain, 47%, in phase 2.

The measures established for citizens who are in or will pass to phase 2 are published in the Official State Gazette on May 16 and those of phase 1 on that dated May 9. However, all the specific specifications regarding both phases will be published tomorrow, Saturday.

LINK TO CHECK STATUS ALL PROVINCES

Flexibilisation Phase 1

Flexibilisation Phase 2 with update

Flexibilisation Phase 3

Latest flexibilisations Phase 0 and 1, published today.

Please note: The information provided is based upon our understanding of current legislation. It is not legal advice but is provided freely to enable you to be properly informed. We recommend that if you are considering taking action, you should seek professional advice.

How Can Citizens Advice Bureau Spain Benefit You?

As an expatriate living in Spain; do you find that the Spanish bureaucratic system can be disconcerting? Have you discovered that the simplest of transactions are difficult to conclude? Find yourself searching for answers to problems only to discover that there is nowhere where you could find a solution? I am assuming that the answer is yes and that is why should be a member of our web site if you arent already.
citizens advice spain

EU COOKIE NOTIFICATION

ENGLISH
We use our own and third-party cookies to prepare statistical information through the analysis of your browsing, in accordance with our cookies policy. If you continue browsing, you accept its use.
view CAB cookie policy

ESPAÑOL
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para elaborar información estadística y mostrarte publicidad personalizada a través del análisis de tu navegación, conforme nuestra política de cookies. Si continúas navegando, aceptas su uso.
ver política de cookies de CAB

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close